1 pound stew beef
dash of salt and pepper
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 box of pasta (12 ounces)
1/2 Tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1 1/2 cup cold milk
1 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
2 Tablespoons Butter
8 oz white cheese (I used velveta white queso)
8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 Tablespoon bread crumbs
I divide the steps in the way I would be doing so step 1 is all at the same time.
1. Mix meat, salt, pepper and Worcestershire together to coat the meat, place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cook Pasta as directed, drain and place back in pot.
Heat butter and olive oil in pan, add onions and peppers and cook 8 minutes until onions start to caramelize.
Combine milk and cornstarch in pot and heat just prior to boil.
3. Dump onions and peppers in to pasta and stir.
Add meat to pan that is still hot from onions/peppers, cook on medium high for 4 minutes until steak is brown. Add this to pasta(including sauce)
Add butter, white cheese and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese to milk/cornstarch, stir until all melted and yummy. I turned the heat down to medium low for this.
4. Combine pasta mixture with butter/cheese mixture in casserole dish.
5. Top with cheese and then mixture of olive oil and breadcrumbs.
6. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.