I did not want to write this post. In fact, I am writing it 4 days late because I have been avoiding putting the words to the paper. February was a hard month both emotional and financially on me. Actually I think that says it way to nicely. FEBRUARY SUCKED.
Financial- We have been hit with several unplanned financial expenses including a new tail light for my van, nails in at least 3 tires and kid’s expenses were really high for the month.
- Total paid to credit card debit $981. We also added to our credit card debit by $381
- Grocery budget $450- Total spent $466 I had planned to spend only $300 but…
- Gas budget- $280- Spent $205, This was managed by only paying cash for gas and moving money other places.
- Kid/Summer expenses : $200, Zach was registered for Baseball, purchased new bat, glove and pants. Lily need silent auction item for LYT
- Earned $125- this is indeed a much lower amount but this is the expectation until at least March.
Personal- I fail, just do not want to even discuss it any more.