I can honestly say that this May 2018 is probably the single most expensive month that I can remember.
First the “known” expenses-
- Pool dues $375
- Swim Team Fee $ 110 plus around $80 for new suits
- Car Insurance $325
- Van Tag $44
- Deposit for church camp $150
Other expense (not planned)
- Cow butchering $510
- Zach braces initial payment $400
- Moving of building $300
- Lily Additional medical expenses currently $300
- Malpractice Insurance for me $160
As Matt stated “We have an income problem” The good news is that he and I both are picking up extra work and hope to cover as much/all of this with extra money this month. Twenty- four hundred is a lot of money so we will be saving each penny and finding creative ways to add to our income this month. First up is a Yard Sale this coming weekend.